Type of circuitry: Analog Bucket Brigade Devices (BBDs) supported by modern low-noise analog electronics. Sinusoidal delay modulation and an adjustable envelope follower to control modulation depth.
Bypass: True bypass Auxiliary
Functions: Stereo output creates a second channel from the mono input by inverting the wet channel.
- Delay – Sets time delay from 6 to 60 milliseconds.
- Tone – Sets cutoff of passive low pass filter from 0.5kHz to 6kHz.
- Depth – Sets the modulation of the delay time from off to 50%. Rate
- Sets modulation rate from 0.33 - 10 cycles/second. Expression (Footswitch)
- Engages the envelope follower.
Input Impedance: 1 Meg. Output Impedance: 500 ohms.
Dry Gain: 0dB. Wet Gain: off to +3dB above the dry signal.
Frequency response: 5Hz to 50kHz (dry). THD @ 1V Vo: <0.01% (dry). Noise referred to input: ><-98 dBV, 400 Hz to 20 kHz (dry).
Power: External 9 to 18V regulated DC adapter (center negative)
Current consumption: 23mA
Dimensions: 3.5” x 4.7” x 1.6”
Weight: 0.9 lb without battery